moj’eau Bottle Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your moj'eau by tabl'eau water bottle (the "moj'eau Bottle") by Tableau Holdings Ltd. ("Seller") comes with a limited lifetime warranty. We know you will love your moj'eau Bottle and are committed to your satisfaction.
Seller warrants to you, the buyer (the "Buyer"), that the moj’eau Bottle will be free from any defects in workmanship, material and design and be fit for its intended purpose and function. This Limited Lifetime Warranty survives any delivery, inspection or acceptance by Buyer of the moj'eau Bottle, or any payment for the moj'eau Bottle by Buyer.
Seller’s obligation in the face of a warranty claim is replacement of the non-functioning part only, and Seller may require Buyer to deliver non-functioning part(s) to Seller or a third-party manufacturer for inspection prior to replacement. Seller is not responsible for any loss arising from the non-function of the moj'eau Bottle. Seller will not be required to replace the moj'eau Bottle where, in Seller' sole discretion, such defect arises from Buyer’s failure to follow Seller’s instructions for use, storage, or cleaning.
Registering for Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Visit the moj’eau registration page: https://tableaufilteredwater.com/apps/product-registration
2. Input the 13-character serial number that is located on the authentication card that came with your order
3. Input your contact information
Requesting Replacement Parts | Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, so that we can evaluate the issue. To start a replacement piece request:
• Ensure your moj’eau is registered (see steps 1 – 3 under ‘Registering for Limited Lifetime Warranty’ above)
• Ensure order has not been customized
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the inquiry and send customer a return shipping label (if applicable), as well as instructions on how and where to send your moj’eau replacement part(s)
• Customer is responsible for the cost of the return packaging
• Once original part(s) are received and reviewed by tabl’eau, replacement part(s) will be sent back to customer
• Items sent back to tabl’eau without first requesting a replacement will not be accepted
To be eligible for a return, the following criteria must be met:
• Order or packaging has not been customized
• Order must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and undamaged, with authentication and thank you cards, and with its original packaging
• You are in possession of the original receipt or proof of purchase
• Any shipping costs from the original order are non-refundable
• All returns must be related to a purchase made through the tableaufilteredwater.com website. For products purchased from an authorized dealer, such authorized dealers’ return policy will apply. Please contact authorized dealer directly for more information on their return policies
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Once your return request is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your moj’eau Bottle package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.